You will be expected to live within a reasonable commute of the Burton upon Trent area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious, well established franchise dealership in Burton on Trent who represent a quality brand and have a solid reputation with employees and customers alike. We are looking to recruit a successful, Business Manager, for New and Used Car Sales, who has well-developed leadership skills and management experience, gained from within the automotive industry. This role is the main driving force for the success of the company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. T L Darby is a company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. This role is therefore a fantastic opportunity to join a company that will really support career progression!
Role, Day to Day Duties Include:
Skills And Attributes:
• Prior relevant experience gained within the automotive industry is essential to be successful in this role.
• Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Possess an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business.
• A sound understanding of all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations is essential.
• You will also be process and target driven, well organised and computer literate.
• Being FCA accredited is essential for this role.
• Full and valid UK driving licence.
• A high level of professional acumen, with an outstanding work ethic and ability to multi task.
• Highly organised, high attention to detail and able to prioritise.
• Ability to work well under pressure, within a fast-paced environment.
• A track record of coaching and developing teams to reach their full potential.
• Demonstratable experience of monitoring financial performance against budget.
• Excellent relationship building skills, with both your team and customers.
• Ability to meet and exceed sales targets monthly.
• Reliable, honest, respectful with a strong sense of integrity.
What We Offer
T L Darby is a company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Benefits available to our colleagues include:
• Excellent basic salary.
• Realistic and uncapped OTE.
• Manufacturer specific training.
• Workplace Pension Scheme.
• Option to join our car lease scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to show us that you have an enviable and proven track record of performance. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please e-mail your CV by clicking here.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.