This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious, VW franchise, in Burton on Trent who supply high quality vehicles throughout Staffordshire and beyond. We are currently seeking an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join our busy, well established dealership.
Your role as a Motor Vehicle Technician will be to use your capability to work to the highest quality standards. Professionalism, efficiency and good attention to detail will be a priority to you. Working for an established brand and company, you will be working alongside the service department with an existing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff, gaining valuable experience within a main dealership. This is an exciting opportunity for an equally ambitious talent.!
Qualified Technician (NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent), competent in many levels of technical work including;
· Engine repairs
· Preparation work for the sale of the car
· MOT's and servicing
· Great team player and communication skills, supporting other Technicians in the workshop and liaising with customers where necessary
· Maintaining high standards of house-keeping
· Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
· A full UK driving license
· Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
· VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
This is a busy dealership, where no two days are the same, we therefore offer high rewards for an individual prepared to help drive the business forward. This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant, who is dedicated and committed to work. In return the company offers genuine career progression, training, bonuses, incentives and a great working environment.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity the company application form must be completed. This can be obtained by phoning Bernadette Roobottom at T L Darby or alternatively please email your current CV click here.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent